ECCVID Annual Congress
European Society in Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Up to 7 Virtual Rooms in parallel / Around120 Live sessions (scientific and industry) / More than 90% Full Live sessions (no pre-rec) / Around 600 E-posters collected and posted on-demand / 20 Exhibitor’s booths / Peak of 1500 Participants connected in parallel.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the European Society in Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID Society) cancelled the 2020 edition of their annual congress ECCMID.
With COVID-19 main subject, ESCMID decided to organize the first edition of ESCMID Conference on Coronavirus Disease (ECCVID) in September 2020 in a full virtual format. Abstracts submission and Registration were to start beginning of July 2020.
KEY4EVENTS was selected to provide the following solutions: abstract management system, registration platform, virtual platform hosting the 100% virtual congress.
Technical architecture was sized for 15 000 to 20 000 attendees in parallel.
Virtual platform provided handled the following features:
- Live sessions, online program and personal agenda
- Live interactivity (Q&As and MCQs) with speakers
- On-demand content management and search tool
- Offline interactivity (evaluation of content, public discussion forum on content, interaction with presenter/speaker)
- Content access control for participants
- E-exhibition with 4 different types of booth templates
- Booth features: PDF, video availability, video meeting link, calendar to manage agenda for appointments, chat module, request form, etc.
- Sponsorship item management (pop-ups, advertising banners & logos, pre-roll videos, etc.)
- Chat module between delegates (1 to 1, 1 to group, add friends, etc.)
- Analytics (engagement, tracking, time of consultation for live content)
- User assistance during and after e-congress
Interface with ESCMID’s CRM database to ensure SSO, check members and retrieve profile data in registration forms.
The congress went 100%virtual with peaks at 1500 participants connected in parallel.