Transvalor International Simulation Days
12–15 October 2021
Virtual event, web TV
Virtual event, web TV
More than 300 participants / 28 countries / 140 companies / 4 days of interactive programmes
Transvalor is a French and multicultural company that is now the world leader in the simulation of material forming processes. It has 70 employees who are passionate about cutting-edge technology and innovation.
Every two years, Transvalor organises the Transvalor International Simulation Days, a major event on material forming simulation with 4 days of keynotes, lectures, sponsor pitches, and roundtables.
For the 3rd edition in 2021, because of the pandemic, Transvalor and Ikebana, the event management company, decided to maintain the industry’s key event by staging it virtually.
- Ensure the interactivity of previous in-person events during the 4-day virtual programme featuring more than 300 participants from 140 companies and 28 countries.
- Organise, produce, and broadcast a live programme with many opportunities for interaction.
- Create a virtual exhibition to showcase the company’s business areas and those of its partners.
- Set up a virtual networking area for participants to communicate with each other or exhibitors via chat.
- Manage registrations, invitation emails, and reminders.
- Create a multi-camera recording studio in our Sophia Antipolis transmission control room with a dedicated team including a project manager, a director, a sound engineer, camera operators, and an editor to manage online replays.
- Transfer the livestream produced by the studio to K4FUSION’s interactive broadcasting platform, gather and moderate questions from the remote audience, and coordinate voting.
- Offer personalised management of programmes and schedules with a customised pathway for each participant.
- Create a virtual exhibition hall and broadcast media from the stands.
- Provide digital networking between visitors and exhibitors via chat or one-to-one video conference.
KEY4EVENTS gained additional expertise by creating a custom-made studio for this unique event. We welcomed remote speakers and gave them ways to interact with participants and onsite speakers.