Digital Production Training
Producing your digital content
- A comprehensive training suite including beginner and advanced user programmes as well as an expert programme focusing specifically on hybrid events.
- Small groups to focus on hands-on practical cases and workshops.
- Flexible learning design allowing you to follow the full curriculum or build a customised solution selecting the full-day training themes you need à la carte.
- An Attendance Certificate is issued for participating in a full day of training.
- A Competence Certificate is issued at the end of each training programme to highlight the know-how acquisition of participants.
Beginner programme (1 day)
Basics of audio-visual media
Mandatory prerequisites for the Advanced and Expert training cycles
Addressing computer concepts
- The different connectors.
- File formats.
- Network basics.
Understanding audiovisual concepts
- Different connectors and cables.
- Audio concepts.
- Video concept.
Discovering audiovisual equipment
- Mixer, physical switcher, control surface.
- Different cameras.
- Different microphones.
- Sound effects.
Advanced User training programme (2 days)
Master the creation of a TV studio, both in person and virtually
Day 1 – Setting up a face-to-face TV studio
Setting up a TV set including several cameras, speakers and media (audio, video, text) to produce a TV-like programme.
- vMix switcher software (4K).
- Streaming configuration.
- Configuration of a record.
- Implementation of a TV studio with 1 or 2 HDMI cameras + microphones + video for a record/stream.
Day 2 – Capture and broadcasting for a virtual event
Creating a broadcast composed only of remote guests exchanging as though they were physically in the same room.
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different solutions.
- Understanding the interface.
- The visio.
- Specific NDI software for Zoom.
- Software switcher vMix.
- Putting into practice a program with only pople in a zoom.
Expert User programme (1 day)
Digital production for hybrid events
Expert programme (1 day)
To participate in the Expert programme, you must have successfully completed the Advanced User programme sanctioned by the Competence certificate.
Setting up a live broadcast with a TV set and remote guests.
- Audio and video constraints of the hybrid.
- Practical implementation of a TV studio with a video
- Switching equipment
- PTZ cameras
Live video production using a vMix (4K) switcher.
- Control a PTZ camera from vMix.
- Configure the different outputs.
- Use and configure a source with a Green Screen.